It has been proven that massage is very beneficial for your physical and mental well-being. Massage can be helpful in the following conditions:
- Alleviate back, neck and/or shoulder pain/migraines/headaches
- Improve the ability to exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles
- Assist with the healing of soft tissue strains and spasms/cramping of muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Increase joint flexibility improving range of motion
- Improve circulation, promotes digestion and reduces stress related insomnia
- Promote tissue regeneration reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Release endorphins that work as the body’s natural pain killer
What Sets Us Apart
- Dedicated customer service tailored for your individual needs
- Quality massage at a fair price
- Appointments are available outside regular business hours, including on the weekends, by appointment.
- Personalized, professional, effective and safe massage
30 Minute Therapeutic Massage
Your therapist will work on a specific area of tension. For many people this is a great service if you are limited on time or don’t want a fullbody massage.
1 Hour Therapeutic Massage
This massage combines all of our massage techniques that work together to relax muscles, increase circulation, remove metabolic waste and restore a sense of balance and harmony.
1½ Hour Therapeutic Massage
Much like the hour, but the expanded time is for maximum relief. This is a relaxing massage with detailed focus on problem areas of your body to create the ultimate massage experience.
Enjoy a variety of massage services at the Wellness Institute. Gift certificates are available. All appointments are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy.